• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New CZ striker fired P10C

Maybe the masses don't know about their gun sales.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Didn't know ACE sold weapons. Good to know as I have one not far from me. Will have to make a visit soon! Maybe it's strategic to certain areas? I guess I'm just more surprised that we have not gotten any word that the big box stores in and around Atlanta have not received them in larger quantities yet. Congrats to those that have gotten theirs first!

Didn't know ACE sold weapons. Good to know as I have one not far from me. Will have to make a visit soon! Maybe it's strategic to certain areas? I guess I'm just more surprised that we have not gotten any word that the big box stores in and around Atlanta have not received them in larger quantities yet. Congrats to those that have gotten theirs first!
Not all, or better to say.. not many do. I only know of one Ace Hardware. I was surprised, but think its great. I buy some ammo from that store too.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

So I just ran 60 rounds through it and I do really like the trigger and how flat it shoots the reset is short so you could run through a mag quickly. Grip is very comfortable and I don't even notice the texture while shooting and I don't think I am going to need to change the back strap to the large one like I normally do the medium comes pre installed. I took a photo of the gun next to my hand for reference it is very comfortable for me
IMG_0784[1].JPG

I even uploaded my first youtube video of me shooting it
I was pushing it a little but I settled in after a few rounds

So I just ran 60 rounds through it and I do really like the trigger and how flat it shoots the reset is short so you could run through a mag quickly. Grip is very comfortable and I don't even notice the texture while shooting and I don't think I am going to need to change the back strap to the large one like I normally do the medium comes pre installed. I took a photo of the gun next to my hand for reference it is very comfortable for meView attachment 1185025

I even uploaded my first youtube video of me shooting it
I was pushing it a little but I settled in after a few rounds
Not the typical CZ ejection. Much weaker.

My CZ75 throws brass 6-7ft!

Back
Top Bottom