• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New CZ striker fired P10C

What? This thing was suppose to be the Glock killer but you can’t drop a mag. Over engineering at its best. “I know, let’s make it ambidextrous so the countless tens of lefties can use it right out of the box. Sure it will increase friction and make it more difficult for everybody else too, but they have had right handed privilege for to damn long.”

What? This thing was suppose to be the Glock killer but you can’t drop a mag. Over engineering at its best. “I know, let’s make it ambidextrous so the countless tens of lefties can use it right out of the box. Sure it will increase friction and make it more difficult for everybody else too, but they have had right handed privilege for to damn long.”

So.....do you like it now? What did they actually do to it?

So.....do you like it now? What did they actually do to it?

It’s on my side :D. Don’t know what they did. All I have is an invoice that shows zeros. I do know it is fixed. It’s a little stiff now like the first one I had but easy enough to use. I still can’t release the slide with one hand but that doesn’t bother me like not being able to slang an empty mag across the room with a flick of the wrist and reload while rolling over the back of the couch. I’ll go run a couple hundre rounds in the next day or two to make sure everything else is good.

It’s on my side :D. Don’t know what they did. All I have is an invoice that shows zeros. I do know it is fixed. It’s a little stiff now like the first one I had but easy enough to use. I still can’t release the slide with one hand but that doesn’t bother me like not being able to slang an empty mag across the room with a flick of the wrist and reload while rolling over the back of the couch. I’ll go run a couple hundre rounds in the next day or two to make sure everything else is good.

Awesome, now order one of those orange HBI triggers before Jholdbrooks Jholdbrooks does....so you can rub it in his face.

3559C56C-24EF-41D1-A12E-652A1EBA4FC6.jpeg

https://hbindustries.net/store/shop/cz-p10-theta-trigger-kit/

Back
Top Bottom