• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New CZ striker fired P10C

I just sold mine. Not very impressed compared to my Sig 320 and Glock 19, or the PPQ for that matter. I still have a black one I will keep, but meh...

I just sold mine. Not very impressed compared to my Sig 320 and Glock 19, or the PPQ for that matter. I still have a black one I will keep, but meh...
I appreciate people's opinions. I can't wait to get mine.

A week ago, I ran my SP01, after Cajun Gun Works did the trigger and internals, against my p320, and the Sig couldn't stand up to the accuracy of the upgraded SP01. Had a friend there, he brought his p320, it had a new trigger from 'Gray', and it shot much nicer than mine with the standard trigger. I'm gonna do more comparisons. It could have been ammo that the Sig didn't like, and the fact that I haven't shot it much lately. Not sure really, but I love that SP01 more than my mama!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I appreciate people's opinions. I can't wait to get mine.

A week ago, I ran my SP01, after Cajun Gun Works did the trigger and internals, against my p320, and the Sig couldn't stand up to the accuracy of the upgraded SP01. Had a friend there, he brought his p320, it had a new trigger from 'Gray', and it shot much nicer than mine with the standard trigger. I'm gonna do more comparisons. It could have been ammo that the Sig didn't like, and the fact that I haven't shot it much lately. Not sure really, but I love that SP01 more than my mama!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
The P10 doesn't really compare to the 75 SP01 or other steel 75 series at all. Trigger is completely different. The SP01 is far more consistent from my experience. It's actually very similar to the Steyr M9A1 if anything else.

The P10 doesn't really compare to the 75 SP01 or other steel 75 series at all. Trigger is completely different. The SP01 is far more consistent from my experience. It's actually very similar to the Steyr M9A1 if anything else.

I'm curious though. What made it "meh", considering that you didn't shoot it? Also, if its so "meh", why keep the black one? You could get $100 over MSRP like you did on the FDE/UG model ....

I'm curious though. What made it "meh", considering that you didn't shoot it? Also, if its so "meh", why keep the black one? You could get $100 over MSRP like you did on the FDE/UG model ....
I didn't get $100 over MSRP on my other one. I included a custom made holster for that gun, and last time I checked you were not there negotiating on the final price. I sold it because I have to fund other things, but I kept the black one because I didn't really care for the FDE color as much as I thought I would, and I did shoot the black one. It's a good shooter.

Why do I say it's meh? Because there are 5 other polymer pistols that are as good as the P10c. Steyr M9A1, PPQ, G19, M&P2.0, VP9, Sig 320, 509, etc...You're asking me to ignore the fact that all these pistols are as good as the CZ's offering. I'm not a CZ worshipper, I have a diverse collection, and they're all equal to one other with each having strenghts and weaknesses. Personally, if you find something that fits your hand well, is accurate, and you're proficient with it, I don't see how much more excited I can be about another polymer handgun.

I didn't get $100 over MSRP on my other one. I included a custom made holster for that gun, and last time I checked you were not there negotiating on the final price. I sold it because I have to fund other things, but I kept the black one because I didn't really care for the FDE color as much as I thought I would, and I did shoot the black one. It's a good shooter.

Why do I say it's meh? Because there are 5 other polymer pistols that are as good as the P10c. Steyr M9A1, PPQ, G19, M&P2.0, VP9, Sig 320, 509, etc...You're asking me to ignore the fact that all these pistols are as good as the CZ's offering. I'm not a CZ worshipper, I have a diverse collection, and they're all equal to one other with each having strenghts and weaknesses. Personally, if you find something that fits your hand well, is accurate, and you're proficient with it, I don't see how much more excited I can be about another polymer handgun.

Trust me, I could care less what you sell your guns for. Truth be told, when I go pick up mine and someone there wants to buy it from me for a lot more than it paid for it.......it's theirs, and I'll find another. It was an honest question about the "meh". I was curious what you didn't like about it, or found lacking to all the ones you listed that were better or on par to it. No need to get your panties in a bunch.

Trust me, I could care less what you sell your guns for. Truth be told, when I go pick up mine and someone there wants to buy it from me for a lot more than it paid for it.......it's theirs, and I'll find another. It was an honest question about the "meh". I was curious what you didn't like about it, or found lacking to all the ones you listed that were better or on par to it. No need to get your panties in a bunch.
Trust me, I didn't get my panties in a bunch. I wear nothing around the house.

Back
Top Bottom