• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New higher end rifle

Man you guys have some nice hunting rifles. I thought I was good with my little old Rem Model 7 in 308. But some of these suggestions and pictures are simply awesome. I better up my game.

I am about to give you the best piece of advice ever...dont ever buy a custom gun. Once you do, its over. Factory rifles will never feel or shoot the same again.

I've been shooting a model 700 sendero stainless fluted 300 rum for the past 10 years...I can hit a 10 inch plate at 1000 yards (have video)...I want a 28 nosler...just haven't decided the platform...I like the one lionheart has..is there someone local that can build these for us?

I've been shooting a model 700 sendero stainless fluted 300 rum for the past 10 years...I can hit a 10 inch plate at 1000 yards (have video)...I want a 28 nosler...just haven't decided the platform...I like the one lionheart has..is there someone local that can build these for us?
APA, American Precision Arms, is one of the best in the biz. And local. Call Jered, tell him what you are wanting, and he can make suggestions to fill holes of what you don't know or introduce you to new stuff.

Man you guys have some nice hunting rifles. I thought I was good with my little old Rem Model 7 in 308. But some of these suggestions and pictures are simply awesome. I better up my game.
You are good. Unless you're shooting really long distances the game will never know the difference. Even with a custom rifle you still have to do your part. Don't try to keep up with the Jones, you're falling down a rabbit hole if you do. You'll spend a lot of money with a lot of heartache

You are good. Unless you're shooting really long distances the game will never know the difference. Even with a custom rifle you still have to do your part. Don't try to keep up with the Jones, you're falling down a rabbit hole if you do. You'll spend a lot of money with a lot of heartache

exactly

Back
Top Bottom