• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Hunter Town Arms Rifle Cans

Ditto- only the 7.62 version. I emailed Innovative Arms with a couple questions before buying and the owner called me (I didn't ask them to, but provided a number just for convenience) within a day. He was very helpful- and ended up swaying me to their product.

What hosts do you plan to use it on? And please give some feedback once you shoot it. I am still in the market for a 7.62, and this one interests me also.

That's good to hear because I have one in jail right now.

Yep me too, do yourself a favor and get their W.A.R. Receiver.

Im running one on my 11.5" SBR, I went down and shoot a Mini Grunt down at Jake's and bought it on the spot. With the W.A.R. receiver and that can on my 11.5" barrel it was earing safe, to my ear. I believe even Jake was quite impressed, but Ill let him chime in on that if he wants.

Last edited:
Got to shoot my Kestrel .556 yesterday and am very impressed. On my .22 upper, it is about the same as a pellet gun. On my 5.56 upper with .223 ammo, all I hear is the crack of the hypersonic bullet, which is quite loud on its own, but no boom. I was able to shoot it without ear protection, just as a test, with no problem at all.

Time for a .45 can now!!!!

Back
Top Bottom