• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Newbie biker wanting advice

Just remember that they scrub asphalt burn with a scotch brite type pad.....there is no amount of morphine that takes that pain away.....be careful. 90% of the time it's some dumbass that didn't see you that runs you over.

i know all about it. 3 weeks ago i was on my way home, and came across someone in a toyota tundra crew cab truck who apparently cant understand the complex nature of a stop sign. i hit the pavement, my chest got run over, broke 6 ribs, bruised lungs, front clip of the truck snatched my helmet off, i got beat and banged under the chassis of the truck, and my head got run over. my ankle also got run over, so it is fairly busted, i have a huge gash down one leg, my entire back, both shoulders, and right arms were severe road rash, and my left eye still doesnt function correctly. also, the whites of my eyes are still red with blood. also, staples holding the back of my head closed, and some stitches in my face.

im not quite sure how i survived it. im not nearly as attractive to the ladies anymore either, unless they are into the chucky movies.

i know all about it. 3 weeks ago i was on my way home, and came across someone in a toyota tundra crew cab truck who apparently cant understand the complex nature of a stop sign. i hit the pavement, my chest got run over, broke 6 ribs, bruised lungs, front clip of the truck snatched my helmet off, i got beat and banged under the chassis of the truck, and my head got run over. my ankle also got run over, so it is fairly busted, i have a huge gash down one leg, my entire back, both shoulders, and right arms were severe road rash, and my left eye still doesnt function correctly. also, the whites of my eyes are still red with blood. also, staples holding the back of my head closed, and some stitches in my face.

im not quite sure how i survived it. im not nearly as attractive to the ladies anymore either, unless they are into the chucky movies.

You hired Ken Nugent yet?

How much you want to bet the guy had minimum limits? Got any underinsured coverage on your policy?

Slickelrod on here is an MSF instructor, and he is the man! Pm him if you have questions, his guidance has saved my ass a few times so far. Definitely worth the $230. And when I did it, it was mostly females. I was in heaven

Back
Top Bottom