• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NFL has new national anthem policy in 2018

Read in the article about this that the union may challenge in court and one player saying they are attacking his constitutional rights. WTH? You are at work, employment is a privilege, follow the rules or loose your job. My employer bans carry on their property, denieing me my 2nd amend rights, but all I can do is comply or leave. They are no better than any of us, just overpaid and feel entitled.

Nah, this doesn't interest me. Owners are just trying to recoup some of their losses by attempting to regain some fans who left over the players kneeling. I may watch a game this year, but I may not. I did not miss the crap last year.
Ditto. Even tho my Iggles won.
I agree 100 percent,but this is what happens when u get unions invovoled
Union wasn't involved. Just the owners.
And the player doesn't get fined, the team (i.e. owner) does.
Jets owner already said he won't pass it on to the player. DJD

No sure it's really a big deal because it's fake patriotism anyways. Why even have the national anthem played before sporting events? No other country does this. Not in Europe before soccer matches or basketball or rugby games. None. My stance is don't even play anthem before a game. Do you play anthem before you go to the movies or fishing or brush your teeth?
I don't give a **** who's playing it, when they're playing it or where they're playing it. It's being played YOU need to show some ****ing respect for the sacrifices that others have made so you can sit on your fat ass and watch football.

And I don't give a **** WHAT Europe does and I sure as **** don't give a **** what the Anglish do before during or after a ****ing rugby match.

1. I have no desire ever to attend a pro football game (particularly given some of the players' recent antics).
2. I will always stand for our National Anthem.
3. I will always say the Pledge of Allegiance, when requested or appropriate.
4. I will always stand and put my hand over my heart when our Flag passes by me in a parade.

Back
Top Bottom