• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nice truck for the money

Kyzrsoze Kyzrsoze if you ever are interested in buying something, I'll run a check on it for you. I try to look out for the ODT when it comes to getting burnt...

Attachments

• IMG_6061.png
    IMG_6061.png
    123.4 KB · Views: 72
So the old style Rangers didn't have million miles odometers? I'll take your word on that one. I prefer Ford vehicles but have never owned a Ford truck. Up to now I've owned 3 S10S, a Dakota,a Dodge D50 ( Mitsubishi) and a 91 Toyota.
I had a '87 Ford Ranger, ext cab. It had a regular odometer, and I killed mine at 170,000 miles. I think this info isn't right. What manufacturer would make any vehicle in today's age roll over to zero... ever?

Seems strange, but I could be wrong.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

This ****in guy. I'm messing with him through text right now. Being a dealer, I can't stand people like this that lie and deceive honest folks
If he's lying, he's a good example of what makes the car dealer business so untrustworthy. Sad!!

I'm curious if he responds with those proofs you requested.

If he's lying, he's a good example of what makes the car dealer business so untrustworthy. Sad!!

I'm curious if he responds with those proofs you requested.

Yep. It is jerk like him that make us look bad.
I stopped responding to him. He kept texting with his bs.

I was about to jump on this till Labowski Labowski got involved. Thanks for looking out. My first truck was a 92 Ford ranger.
My expectation is that a lot would come to light if you saw the truck in person. It looks good in pictures, but looking for additional clues about the true mileage would be the key. Labowski Labowski points out some good info about the auction stickers etc., but seeing it in person and driving it would confirm any suspensions. I've bought good vehicles from slimy characters after confirming stuff for myself. I've also had things slip by me. ;)

Back
Top Bottom