• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"No firearms, violators will be treated as trespassers"

Well thankfully my last kid is beyond the age of going there and actually has never even heard of it. But it's ironic that the only Chuck E Cheese in middle GA is deep in Bloomfield/Southwest Macon where you really need to be carrying.

A friend of mine does it a little differently goes in and orders and when he goes to the men's room he comes back to table and the
he asks for the manager, about the same time his food comes he tells them to eat the order themselves since he is not wanted he will not be eating therefore will not need the order!!

Then just casually walks out the door...

"Just leave and go somewhere else" is only half the solution. You are punishing the business by removing your patronage, which is great. But they have no idea why(or even THAT) you went elsewhere. It's like spanking a puppy for peeing on the rug but not associating the behavior with the response. The answer to ANY behavior that you want changed is two part, 1: Let the person know what behavior is unacceptable and why, then 2. administer negative reinforcement for the bad behavior(in this case leave the offending establishment and patronize a different establishment). Then when you are patronizing an establishment that exhibits the proper behavior, it's a good idea to let them know that the good behavior is part of the reason you are patronizing THEIR establishment over some other one.

IMO. when you encounter such a sign and decide not to patronize the business because of it, you should take a minute and speak to the manager to let him/her know WHY you are leaving, that you are planning a large outing, spending a lot of money and will be spending all that money and any future money elsewhere so that they are certain to understand that their decision is having a negative impact on their revenues. You might also mention that you are a member of a large community of 2nd amendment supporters and will be passing the word on so that literally thousands of other potential consumers will be aware of their position and will make their dining/shopping plans to patronize businesses who do not discriminate against the constitution and the legal rights of citizens.

It's also a useful thing to drop the parent companies of these companies emails, letting them know that your consumer spending will not include their establishments as long as they choose to discriminate against constitutionally armed citizens.

CC'd there several times and no issues at all. I did ignore the sign.
As long as you don't act like an *ss, should be no problems. Don't half *ss conceal carry though. Do it right and keep that thing tucked away.

Chuckie Cheese is a cesspool of biohazard's. Do not ever go in there. If your kid gets invited to a party there. DECLINE. Gross.
:lol: that's what I was thinking. The food is disgusting and cooked by disgusting people and your firearm won't save your kid from E. Coli anyways.

At this hell hole called "Chuck E Cheese" and on the inside door the gun free zone sign is displayed with the words on the title of this thread. I'm wondering if they just straight call the police on you if they discover you are CCing or if they ask you to leave? Based on the verbiage it sounds like thats what they do.

Luckily for me I'm not an OC kinda guy so
chuck e disease....% them snot nosed booger miners...every time they would go two days latter the're sick

Back
Top Bottom