• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No Mas.

Phydoux

Default rank <3000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Violent pacifist
103   0
Reaction score
I have the luxury of having 24/7 access to an outdoor “range” private property.
Every now and again I’ll go to an indoor range. Living in Cumming my local choices are about as good as the choices in a bathroom condom dispenser.
I can’t say I’ve had a good experience in any of them. But nothing so bad as to make me want to complain. Well freedom mill just got put on my no go list. Every time I go there is something small that gets to me. I’m a hard person to make angry. Takes a lot, they close the range or rather last shooter 1hr.15min before close. I got there 1hr20min before close. Well after they got the family of never shot a gun in my life checked in, it was after that. So was told it’s closed. Something about that place never sat right with me, but I won’t be going back for anymore crappy CS. That’s all. Good day!

In this day and age costumer service is everything, great CS trumps cost usually. It sucks when someone can create something great that the community wants and needs and ruin it by not hiring properly or not training properly. If a company has quarterly refresher training then you will get the best employees, retainment, and ones that are servant leaders and run it like it’s their own.

You can’t fix stupid but you can hire them

I've had nothing but good experiences at Dead Center in Buford
I’ve been there a few times way back when. Was a member at Georgia gun club for several years too, lived in Gwinnexo then too.
John’s creek is probably about the best one as far as somewhat local. I’m sure they will do something to piss me off.

Back
Top Bottom