• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

No Range for Camden County

10-x

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
Thanks to the Camden County Commissioners, the proposed range will not be built. The idiots mandated a fence be erected around the complete property, about a mile?. A private individual had planned to build a range here in Camden county. Word was it would be free for LEO's and reasonable fee for the public, there would have been NRA training for all including kids.
November is not soon enough!!!:mad::mad::mad:

.... That's a shame!!!!

Come on up to Glynn County and join up with us at the Coastal Georgia Gun Club... We have several members from surrounding counties including Brantley, Ware, Pierce, McIntosh and Wayne..... Probably others too that I am unaware of.... Our club has about 300 total members....

My son and I spent a very relaxing morning out there today on the range.... We were there from 08:30 AM to 12:30 PM and never saw another soul.... We did have one flock of turkeys transverse the range down range about 400 yards,,,, and then there was a wild sow that crossed the road in front of our truck after we passed through the gate this morning....

Ours is a NRA sanctioned club and range and usually has organized shoots of some sort nearly every weekend....

Here,,,,, check out our site: http://www.coastalgagunclub.com/

------------<" ){{{{{*><

Capt Ken Doss

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom