• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official Florida Gators Thread

I love Fornette and wish we could just get a freakin RB like that, big fast and throws people off him. Hiesman for sure. He has literally carried his team to where they are today, and hands down deserves it the most.
Any day we beat UGA is a great day. Man that last season didn't hurt so bad when we won that game. It does make me nervous too but I don't think it will be an issue this year.
Go Gators!

Yeah, Offense looked a little out of sync. But Mizzou's Defense is NO JOKE. I will take that Road win any day of the week. Grier better be careful when he gets mobile though. That one play where he jumped up and came down on his ankle made me gasp for a brief second. Slide buddy, slide!!!

Mizzou has allowed the least amount of points in the SEC. They have the top one or two defense in pretty much every category. That was an unwise decision by Grier. We all know he is a stud, but you better be careful.

We didnt lose our quarterback. We lost our STARTING quarterback. Treon Harris is our quarterback. We will be just fine. Coach Mac will have this team ready for the Tigers come Saturday!!

GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!

I have been given flack about it all freakin day! Here is a rant I posted on the book of faces, but there is still much hope!
".......
First "Bad Will"! I am not sure if it was intentional or not, it was over the counter, but PED's come on man! All he had to do was check with the medical staff. So much potential to be thrown away (for now).
Second, I think the Gators will be just fine. If any one recalls there was a QB battle at the beginning of the season. This means both QB's have great qualities and are very close in skill sets. Grier was tall and threw just a little prettier and more accurate, thats what one him the starting spot, but remember Harris started at first and also lead the Gators to a bowl game at the end of the season. The only disadvantage would be that he isn't in the flow yet, and doesn't have as many snaps as Grier. I believe there is plenty of talent around him to help out with that. Also Harris is the more mobile QB and was known as the better deep ball thrower.
For this weeks game at LSU, many people are putting Florida as a loss, but who has LSU really played.... That's what I thought. Granted lead by Fornette, LSU has racked up some points, but so has their opponents. Look at what their opponents have scored. The only good job the Defense did was leaving Miss St to 19 points, but a sorry SC team scored 24!. All they do is run, and I am sure Florida will have no trouble containing that. Stop the RB's and the Safeties will do the rest. Gators are already bowl bound which will count as a plus for Coach Mac in his first year."

Back
Top Bottom