• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

*Official Georgia Bulldawg Thread*

First year as HC, knew there were gonna be some growing pains. Could have easily been 9-3 this season with a freshman QB, but oh well. The o-line is a hot mess and the receivers need some work. Hopefully next year is better.
not to mention our defensive secondary. that vandy loss hurts almost as bad as gtech. High Hopes Though

Richt was 14-23 against ranked teams since 2007, including an 0-2 mark last year.

Richt's first season at Georgia was 2001. People pick dates that suit their argument.

He was 19-3 against AAC teams in his whole career at Georgia.

Smart almost got beat by Nichlolls State, lost to Vandy at home, and has generally looked awful. Smart has a top-five QB and has no idea how to coach him.

Smart will be fired in 2017/2018. He is not head coach material. Georgia's ex-defensive coordinator is coaching the number 1 team in the country.

I just like people who say:
1. Georgia won! See that proves that Richt was awful and Kirby's great!

And

2. The Bulldogs lost! See that proves that Richt was awful for recruiting the current team! Kirby will fix it

For the record, I have indeed heard those two statements made by the same people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha ha....boy y'all bulldog fans still living in the past huh....RUN HERSCHEL LEFT,RUN HERSCHEL RIGHT...c'mon give the man time..he hasn't even got his recruits in yet...good grief ...

not to mention our defensive secondary. that vandy loss hurts almost as bad as gtech. High Hopes Though
losing to UT on a hail mary is basically the worst. just gotta box out and knock the damn ball down.

Smart gets until 2019 IMO. If the team doesn't show some improvement next year, his seat is going to warm up. No way we should suck this bad with the recruiting classes we're getting. It's not like we're switching to a whole new offense or defense. Either way, I think Smart inherited a team that was missing quite a few pieces and he needs some time to get everything together. I'm more worried that he's learning to be a HC on the fly, which adds a whole 'nother set of pitfalls in addition to the ones that already exist for a new coach.

Richt's first season at Georgia was 2001. People pick dates that suit their argument.

He was 19-3 against AAC teams in his whole career at Georgia.

Smart almost got beat by Nichlolls State, lost to Vandy at home, and has generally looked awful. Smart has a top-five QB and has no idea how to coach him.

Smart will be fired in 2017/2018. He is not head coach material. Georgia's ex-defensive coordinator is coaching the number 1 team in the country.

Slight problem - UGA is in the SEC, not the ACC so we don't get invited to their Championship game. Pick any date range, he didn't get it done in the SEC East and "winning" the easy ones don't win championships. Some UGA fans want to see the Dawgs compete and become aomething.more than average.

Back
Top Bottom