• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

*Official Georgia Bulldawg Thread*

May be about an alleged signing autographs for a few bucks. The NCAA and the schools can make a fortune from these guys but rue the day the student athlete makes a dime or two. These usually carry a four game suspension I believe...but not certain.

^ this

Let them make money like every other red blooded American. Retarded rule

I want to know where is the proof. My understanding is that someone said they paid him $400 to sign 80 items and they have pics of him signing. Pics of him signing doesnt prove he recieved payment. Where is the receipt? Where is the cancelled check? I purchased Stafford signed stuff when he was still in college and I know he signed a TON of stuff, however, he was never paid.

Also does the timing of this not seem weird. Two weeks ago, he was falsely accused of hitting someone at a bar. Saturday, they play Mizzou and winner is #1 in the east and controls their own destiony. Just seems like odd timing.

I just don't get why Richt likes to fall on his own sword. Let em play and MAKE the NCAA do something about it.
I see it both ways. It hurts the team but he is consistent. I don't wish he would change, I wish every coach was like him. He cares about the individual player and about running a clean team. If you break the rules you're gone. Then again, maybe this is just mind games for Missouri

Back
Top Bottom