• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Oh well, was excited about The Mist

leechnilk1

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
49   0
Reaction score
Really love the movie. The TV series started tonight at ten on Spike TV.

The first 17 minutes have been packed with at least 20 ridiculous left-wing horse crap talking points. Non-stop commie drivel crammed into every possible moment.

Sick of it.

was there a superhero female heroine type? gotta be one of those

Of course. 86 pound white female takes gun away from 300 pound farm hand and beats him unconscious. Just before the gender neutral boy gets picked on at a party where the daughter of the main character is date raped by the white quarterback.

Of course. 86 pound white female takes gun away from 300 pound farm hand and beats him unconscious. Just before the gender neutral boy gets picked on at a party where the daughter of the main character is date raped by the white quarterback.

eventually she will team up with a black guy. he will be her equal
but also subservient to her. together they will set things
right

eventually she will team up with a black guy. he will be her equal
but also subservient to her. together they will set things
right

So you're watching the show? She got locked up in local jail next to a black soldier that was locked up simply for trying warn everyone of the danger. No they've out of the cells and teamed up to go out and save the town.

Vomit worthy.

It's a Stephen King story, so yea, it's going to have liberal undertones because that's how that man rolls.

But didn't they make a movie based on the same book a decade ago? Or maybe it was The Fog or something like that, but I saw this advertisement on TV and I remember seeing a movie with the same premise years ago.

Look at how they effed up "Shooter" making it into a PC series. When I read that they changed Memphis' character to a woman, and gave Swagger a wife, I opted out.
Director (any new show):
Bi-racial couple.. Check
Heroic gay/transgender character.. Check
Disadvantaged female lead.. Check
Overbearing evil white male character.. Check
Quiet on the set.. Take one...

Back
Top Bottom