• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ok, fess up. Who carries a mouse gun?

I will carry my NAA 22 WM Blackjack at times. Great pocket addition. Like throwing your extra pen in your pocket. It's the bottom left of this pic of my carry pieces.

i44.tinypic.com_kdvr10.jpg

I still carry my Bp9cc Bersa 9MM, As a ccw it is awesome. And for something this small the accuracy of it just blows my mind.
If it's a mouse gun, than this rodent has a temper.
Fighting the trade bug now ,thinking I want a larger steel frame 9mm again.
Lost many a good gun this way, And these are so damn hard to find now. :doh:

View attachment 186838

I still carry my Bp9cc Bersa 9MM, As a ccw it is awesome. And for something this small the accuracy of it just blows my mind.
If it's a mouse gun, than this rodent has a temper.
Fighting the trade bug now ,thinking I want a larger steel frame 9mm again.
Lost many a good gun this way, And these are so damn hard to find now. :doh:

View attachment 186838

I never even knew those existed lol and i thought I had researched all the single stack 9mm when I bought my Pf9 lol

In the summer I will carry a Smith and Wesson 442 in a Desantis pocket holster. Sometimes a Kel Tec PF9 with a clip draw. Not really mouse guns but small. I recently picked up a Beretta Bobcat 21a. After reading some reports that it will cycle with reliability loaded with CCI Stingers I took it to the range. Really liked it, and yes it did function reliably with the Stingers. It came with a very nice Galco IWB holster that is very comfortable. I'm embarrassed to admit that I am even considering carrying it but it would be a good grab and go in a pinch.

Back
Top Bottom