• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ok, fess up. Who carries a mouse gun?

In 1993 I was 6 feet, 215lbs, former D1 college wrestler and a gym rat. Walking my Rottweiller at 2am on E19th in Manhattan. I was attacked by a drugged out POS who was screaming racist remarks at my Nordic GF. I blasted him with mace at about 10 feet. A 308 to the chest wouldn't have knocked him to the sidewalk any faster. He was curled up in the fetal position.

Yeah, my wife hates guns and all, and I try not to rile her up too much. But Friday nite I had to go to a rough town so I OC my Combat 220. But this is my EDC. It weighs 4.1 ozs. And it's a cute color.

Come and get it. :) And if you beat me to the draw I'm dead even if I'm toting a S&W 500.

Mace and/or(?) Pepper Spray was made for the Canadian Mounties to use against the Brown/Grizzly bears, their side arms weren't protecting them. I know some guys can handle a blast, but some guys can handle a magazine full of 9s too. It sure as heck worked for me against a bona fided crack head.

41HG8PGYeCL._SX385_.jpg

Last edited:
In 1993 I was 6 feet, 215lbs, former D1 college wrestler and a gym rat. Walking my Rottweiller at 2am on E19th in Manhattan. I was attacked by a drugged out POS who was screaming racist remarks at my Nordic GF. I blasted him with mace at about 10 feet. A 308 to the chest wouldn't have knocked him to the sidewalk any faster. He was curled up in the fetal position.

Yeah, my wife hates guns and all, and I try not to rile her up too much. But Friday nite I had to go to a rough town so I OC my Combat 220. But this is my EDC. It weighs about 3 ozs. And it's a cute color.

Come and get it. :) And if you beat me to the draw I'm dead even if I'm toting a S&W 500.

It was made for the Canadian Mounties to use against the Brown/Grizzly bears, their side arms weren't protecting them. I know some guys can handle a blast, but some guys can handle a magazine full of 9s too. It sure as heck worked for me against a bona fided crack head.

View attachment 197376

Not a.bad idea to carry something less than lethal

I usually carry a ASP baton and if it's a sketchy area I carry a 38 as well

Zimmerman would be lot better off right now if he had hosed that thug with Pepperspray

Last edited:
My mousegun option used to be an OD/Hard Chrome Kel Tec P3AT. However I found the solution to my mousegun problem and it is the Smith and Wesson J-Frame.

Back
Top Bottom