• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Old truck patina - can it be clear coated?

View attachment 3318550

I think this one is out of a Buick, beings it is color matched. That is a horn button that would be in a Camaro.

View attachment 3318553

This one is a Corvette, beings it is black( to my understanding all Vette wheels were black)

View attachment 3318554

This one is out of a Cutlass but has a Corvette horn button. Also, it's an inch or more smaller in diameter
Nice look!! I'm wandering what it would take to make it work in an old Ford now.

Looks like you might need to free up some funds to make it your son's dream truck....guess you'll have to sell ol' Black Betty there (I'm first in line please) LOL
I like them Blazers. I got an old Bronco now I need to get back on the road. The “Honey Do List” just keeps backing up. Edit= he ain’t hurting lol

I like them Blazers. I got an old Bronco now I need to get back on the road. The “Honey Do List” just keeps backing up. Edit= he ain’t hurting lol
I wasn't making any assumptions about his financial ability to build out the truck. Just having some fun and wishing people would let go of there old Blazers, Broncos, Scouts, RamCharger, TrailDusters, etc. Should have bought a few when they were worth their weight in scrap.

As a side note, my wife really wanted an old Bronco but thank God they came out with the new one. We ordered her a 2 door with all the bells and whistles. Unfortunately because of that, we are still waiting. I can only imagine after the first day of driving an old one, she'd want to give it back LOL

I wasn't making any assumptions about his financial ability to build out the truck. Just having some fun and wishing people would let go of there old Blazers, Broncos, Scouts, RamCharger, TrailDusters, etc. Should have bought a few when they were worth their weight in scrap.

As a side note, my wife really wanted an old Bronco but thank God they came out with the new one. We ordered her a 2 door with all the bells and whistles. Unfortunately because of that, we are still waiting. I can only imagine after the first day of driving an old one, she'd want to give it back LOL
Did you go 4 door or 2? I like’em both but looks alone, that 2 door does it for me. And I was just messing around about Cadcom having money lol , I have no idea how rich he is and ain’t my business. My youngest girl just bought a new Ranger and as much as I like it….. I’ve grown fond of older trucks/cars. They are nice and bout drive their self though (the new stuff).

Back
Top Bottom