• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Only 2 and knows what to do......

bulletpaluza

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
263   0
Reaction score
Its amazing what they pick up when you don't even think they are paying attention. I know she is around me when I train and dryfire practice but I never noticed her even look at me she is just always playing with her toys or watching me shoot, from inside the house from the windows.

Can't wait for her to get old enough to compete with me. She will be my little 3 gun/USPSA partner.

So here she is with my mom on Saturday after she went to dance class my mom just wanted to run into Hobby Lobby and my daughter grabbed some spachulas held them like a pistol and was running through the store yelling "SHOOT AND MOVE" my mom was a little embarrassed but knew mommy and daddy would need proof of what she was doing.

Pretty funny stuff. Made me proud.

20170304_171932.jpg
20170304_174923.jpg
20170430_171710.jpg
That's awesome! I'm in the same boat, can't wait until my boy is old enought to hit the woods/range with me. I've taken him shooting with me a few times, but he don't like the "loud" guns. He don't mind the suppressed ones or his Savage Rascal with CCI Quiets. I started teaching him how to properly handle a gun when he was about 1 1/2 y.o. I started him shooting when he turned 3, he's 4 now. Got him a Savage Rascal for his 3rd b-day, and a Kel-tec CMR 30 for his 4th. I helped him aim of course, but he held the rifle and squeezed the trigger.......

Back
Top Bottom