Pet friendly but you have breed restrictions???

Mr. Goodbar

Default rank 5000+ posts
Savage Hooligan
109   0
Reaction score
How can you be called pet friendly when you have breed restrictions and what the heck is a aggressive breed. Looking for a new place and it's getting frustrating, I just don't get it smh.

Lolah1.jpg

Last edited:
When you live in other people's property, you have to obey their rules. Apartment companies have something call "liability" and like it or not they have a duty to their shareholders to reduce "liability" as much as possible. Perception is reality and a lab biting someone is perceived differently that a pit. Deal with it.

When you live in other people's property, you have to obey their rules. Apartment companies have something call "liability" and like it or not they have a duty to their shareholders to reduce "liability" as much as possible. Perception is reality and a lab biting someone is perceived differently that a pit. Deal with it.
I understand that, just gets frustrating when you call after call and you can't find anything. I know what I was getting into when I got one. Use to rent a house but times got rough and a friend took me in temporary and I'm trying to move out in May. I'm not ignorant about it.

Back
Top Bottom