Pet friendly but you have breed restrictions???

When I was looking for a dog at the pound, I found the sweetest pit Bull. She looked about 6 months old, not skittish, not hyper, just had a really good disposition.
I went out, told them I wanted her, and was told no. Many county pound will only release pits, rotts, mastiffs, etc. to official rescue organisations and will not let individuals adopt them.

This was Rockdale co. They even had a cane corso(sp?) That looked like he weighed 200lbs that day, he was of limits also. He seemed like a good dog also. I only asked about him because they ran down the list of restricted breeds, and asked about the corso, because that need wasn't listed.

I often wonder why the chow is not listed as "viscous" breed b/c dem bitches are worse than my red nose ever thought of being.

I often wonder why the chow is not listed as "viscous" breed b/c dem *****es are worse than my red nose ever thought of being.

Agreed. A chow is the only dog breed that makes me nervous. I've known several that have turned on people with no provocation.

Back
Top Bottom