• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pointless guns

Im going to have to go with the desert eagle. It weights too much, you cant shoot elmer keith bullets in it, you cant shoot lead and it tears up some .44 brass. I could not find a use for it.

Maybe for you...I had a .50ae before and used it or deer hunting and boy did it work, and the whole wow factor of....OMG he really has a desert eagle! The chicks dig its bad azz ness....Wouldn't mind getting another one. I want this one just black though.

And it served it's original purpose perfectly, of shooting holes in engine blocks.

I will admit it practicality is very limited for most users other than the wow factor but what fun is it if you not have at least one wow gun?

I don't agree with that one, other than the wow factor of it being hellboy's gun, I hunt with mine with 6 inch barrel. So far this year I've killed 1 bear 2 deer and 3 squirrels with it. It may not be competition accurate but it is definantly combat accurate (longest shot, I killed a doe @ 75yds). Of course it would have been 3 deer if some dumba** had'nt tried to shoot a deer with birdshot.:redface: pointless gun to me would probably be an sks, if I'm going with that small of a caliber it might as well be an AK
I wanna go huntin with this^ guy !

Autogun_by_JoeJoeStalin.jpg
wouldn't call it pointless but in the ballpark.

Just my opinion, but any of the pistol caliber carbines like a beretta cx storm. Seems useless unless you are a person that doesn't want to learn to adequately shoot a handgun. ARs in pistol calibers? That's another story. At least there you get AR modularity and extended mag size. I just don't understand carbines that are loaded just like a pistol (through the grip) with pistol sized magazines.

Back
Top Bottom