• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pointless guns

it rarely is, although in this case, i think i knew what he meant. and BTW, he was right. what kind of a jagg-off puts a butt stock on a Desert Eagle.

I agree with what he's saying too. But language is a powerful weapon. One which anti-gunners use proficiently in their attempt to scare the lay public into thinking any black, semi-automatic rifle with a detachable magazine is an evil "assault rifle" that only belongs in the hands of LEOs and military. Even the connotation of the phrase implies a weapon that is used to commit crimes, not recreation, sport, or self defense. If we, as the voice of 2nd amendment, can't use the lingo correctly, how can we ever expect to best the antis?

Hhmmm...ANYTHING that will cut a 2X4 IN HALF at Ten Feet should be RESPECTED, IMHO...Even if you don't agree with it's USE for THAT Purpose...Just Sayin'....mikey357

I use OO buck, but I've been thinking about penetration/energy and the neighbors house. I was thinking about next time getting OOOO buck, but what about goose/turkey loads?

Notice the play on words: turkey loads for turkeys?

Taurus Raging Judge Magnum. 4lbs of destruction in my hand. I can see no practical use for it, besides serving as an "Ear-to-ear smile machine."

You wouldn't think that way if you lived in Alaska or Canada in the mountains. You would want it strapped to your hip everywhere you went. You would sure need it if you walked up on a bear or vice versa.

Glock 28. Same number of rounds and same size as G26. They can't be sold here, but why would anyone else in the world want to downgrade from a G26?

Back
Top Bottom