• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pointless guns

How about these pistol bayonets...lol
www.thefirearmblog.com_blog_wp_content_uploads_2009_01_pb1_0ss.jpg

Or the Rhino Snubnose.....I mean the only reason we have snubnose's is for conceal ability.... Yeah this revolver doesnt have it...
[Broken External Image]:

Im not really sure on this one....Bolt gun made into ak, or vise versa? Its a Pakistani rifle I am sure some of our soldiers on here have came across them.
[Broken External Image]:

And yes this is a real gun...This little beauty is a WW2-era German Kampfpistole/Sturmpistole. Basically a flare gun with a rifled barrel, capable of firing AP grenades and AT shaped charges. Here's what the Kampfpistole looks like without the shoulder stock or extended sights:

i218.photobucket.com_albums_cc29_Vlashchenko_2.jpg

www.weaponplace.ru_images_ww2.jpg

I couldn't find a picture of it, but the Desert Eagle .50 from Sons of Guns with the butt stock is pretty pointless. I'm sorry, but if the .50 is too much for your lady, to the point where she puts a butt stock on it, it's time to switch to a smaller caliber, or a small assault rifle.

Also, any pistol that you need a bi-pod for is just ridiculous.

That show is pointless.

I can't think of a single useless gun. Plenty that are unpractical for most applications, but every single weapon that comes to mind serves SOME purpose, even if it is not it's primary intended purpose.

Many of these so called pointless guns have been quite popular at times.

The same list could be made for most any product, cars, trucks, ect.

Some folks like pointless stuff/junk. Thank God we still have some choice in the U.S.

Back
Top Bottom