• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pointless guns

There are NO guns that are pointless. The primary reason for firearms is fun. Of course there are mission specific weapons, but most of them are there to have a good time with, thus whatever a person has fun with is not pointless.

You need to try out a S&W M&P15-22 then. But the Nylon 66 is quite the classic.
I tried one out, and I had one of those armscor deals a while back that looked like an AR.... idk, I just felt like it should be going "BOOOM...BOOOM...BOOOM." and instead it went "pfft..... pfft.... pfft..pfftpfftpfftpfftpfftpfftpfftpfftpfftpfftpfftpfftpfftpfftpfftpfftpfftpfftpfftpfftpfft[CLICK]

:)

There are NO guns that are pointless. The primary reason for firearms is fun. Of course there are mission specific weapons, but most of them are there to have a good time with, thus whatever a person has fun with is not pointless.

Guns are are alot of things including fun but the primary reason for firearms is and always will be killing.

I would have to say whatever that knuckle duster gun that was on American Guns last night. Not the original but the one they made for him. Saw the price tag that said the could "make" one for $5000. screw that. $5000 for a small caliber pocket pistol that had an effective range of like 15 feet or something. for $5000 id take a full auto or barrett or anything like that all day long.

I would have to say whatever that knuckle duster gun that was on American Guns last night. Not the original but the one they made for him. Saw the price tag that said the could "make" one for $5000. screw that. $5000 for a small caliber pocket pistol that had an effective range of like 15 feet or something. for $5000 id take a full auto or barrett or anything like that all day long.

Or a down payment on an OD Glock.

Back
Top Bottom