• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pointless guns

Maybe one of these would at the very least be considered impractical.
Kinda big and bulky for carry costs a little much for punching paper, really not that quiet even when supressed and a little powerful unless you like drinking elephants through a straw.

Last edited by a moderator:
For me it would be AR pistols. Now don't get me wrong, I think that are cool as hell. I just can't see a practical use for them.
I worked with a guy that also did work for buzz baker building at c3 defense.. He told me guys toting pistol ar's were posers, bc they can't get the tax stamp for an sbr :p

I have to agree with soviet on this one. My tec-9 is useless for anything except making noise but its looks cool sitting in my safe.

Guns are are alot of things including fun but the primary reason for firearms is and always will be killing.

Like I said, FUN!

But seriously. There are almost as many sports played with firearms as there are with a ball. Think about it. Plus you have a lot of people that shoot just for the enjoyment of it.
Firearms were first developed to kill, but so were clubs. Think about all the different clubs that exist for nothing but sport today.

Back
Top Bottom