• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Pre-ban?

Yep, agree 100%! One of the most misunderstood federal laws, by both user and enforcer, and almost never enforced. It should be erased from history.

The NFA should be erased too, but I obey it. If I was not going to obey a gun law, I would not brag about it on a public forum and especially one ATF agents are known to cruise.

:tinfoil3: The foil is getting more comfortable.

that says kalashnikovs,

So why we no see norinco sks, 1911s, etc.

Looks like the ban im referring to was in 1993, then bush jr. Extended it un 03

****ers

"The Ban" you are referring to lasted until 2004, when it "Sunsetted", IIRC, and was signed into law by that Darling of the DEMOCRATS, William Jefferson Clinton...HTH....mikey357

The NFA should be erased too, but I obey it. If I was not going to obey a gun law, I would not brag about it on a public forum and especially one ATF agents are known to cruise.

:tinfoil3: The foil is getting more comfortable.

That's quite a leap to assume that because I believe the law is ineffective, I don't obey the law and am bragging about it. I hope your tinfoil hat has a chinstrap for such giant leaps.

"The Ban" you are referring to lasted until 2004, when it "Sunsetted", IIRC, and was signed into law by that Darling of the DEMOCRATS, William Jefferson Clinton...HTH....mikey357
Ford, reagan, first bush.endorsed it

And im referring to the norinco import ban (not awb) which bush jr upheld

Last edited:
Ford, reagan, first bush.endorsed it
tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_15_01_14_581193c19540974d238e6b013fe68f76.jpg

That's quite a leap to assume that because I believe the law is ineffective, I don't obey the law and am bragging about it. I hope your tinfoil hat has a chinstrap for such giant leaps.

Glue. Chinstraps are so 1995.

It is not that BATF would actually prosecute someone under 922R but use it as an excuse for a shake down. They have been showing up on doorsteps lately asking about firearms purchases after auditing 4473s.

Back
Top Bottom