• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Pre-ban?

Glue. Chinstraps are so 1995.

It is not that BATF would actually prosecute someone under 922R but use it as an excuse for a shake down. They have been showing up on doorsteps lately asking about firearms purchases after auditing 4473s.
If an agent asked me i would say "isnt that your job to keep up with since you are in the know"

Actually, better to not say anything

The 1989 import ban was signed into law by?

Survey says....BING BING BING George H. W. Bush.
Im not an expert on it, but the clinton admin blocked norinco products (most of them ) in 93 via new trade rules

In 03, bush jr. Admin imposed sanctions against norinco for sellinf weapons to iran

Glue. Chinstraps are so 1995.

It is not that BATF would actually prosecute someone under 922R but use it as an excuse for a shake down. They have been showing up on doorsteps lately asking about firearms purchases after auditing 4473s.

I have been a leo for 22 years, have friends that are retired federal agents, and one who is an active ATF Agent. If he showed up on my porch tonight and wanted to talk about anything gun related in an "official capacity", I would say "go away". It's that simple. He wouldn't thought, he, like most of us, doesn't care to police 24/7.

Always a good idea to never invite "The Man" into one's life though.

Back
Top Bottom