• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Prettiest gun you own...and prettiest gun you WANT to own

It is difficult for me to pick a blued gun over a nickel gun, so I will not. It is a toss up between these two. What I want is a M27, S serial number, with coke grips, nickel, 6.5" barrel. That is not too much to ask is it?

Prettiest 686 I own:

image.jpg

What I want is this V Comp

image.jpg

Not my prettiest but definitely a few of my favorite. Troy Defense and an old Norinco SKS that I refinishing in mahogany with satin finish. These are "pretty" to me. Curb appeal with functionality :) Of course I still need to top the Troy with some glass. It's still new to me.

Attachments

• IMAG4651_1.jpg
    IMAG4651_1.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMAG4226.jpg
    IMAG4226.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Unless someone posts up a pic of a BAR I think you win!

A BAR you say? Here's a couple.
My Belgium .270 BAR. I have hunted with this rifle for 26 years. My Dad gave it to me for a Christmas present when I was 14. It has taken a slew of deer. The only rifle I have shot a deer with since the day I got it. It has been up the creek and over the mountain. The one gun I will never part with.
Picture 449.jpg

My Belgium .30/06 BAR. I acquired this one right here on the ODT. I am in love with it. I plan to never part ways with it. I will be mounting a Redfield Revolution 3x9x50 up on top. This is the third BAR I have acquired here on the ODT. Just goes to show you can find what you're looking for in this place. I traded the other two but this one is a keeper.
Picture 460.jpg

A BAR you say? Here's a couple.
My Belgium .270 BAR. I have hunted with this rifle for 26 years. My Dad gave it to me for a Christmas present when I was 14. It has taken a slew of deer. The only rifle I have shot a deer with since the day I got it. It has been up the creek and over the mountain. The one gun I will never part with.
View attachment 287748

My Belgium .30/06 BAR. I acquired this one right here on the ODT. I am in love with it. I plan to never part ways with it. I will be mounting a Redfield Revolution 3x9x50 up on top. This is the third BAR I have acquired here on the ODT. Just goes to show you can find what you're looking for in this place. I traded the other two but this one is a keeper.
View attachment 287753

Pretty sure he meant this BAR....

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_05_30_duvymehu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom