• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Prettiest gun you own...and prettiest gun you WANT to own

I have two. My dad's S&W is beautiful, and since it was my dad's, is very special. The M58 is just flat gorgeous to me. So, here are my TWO.

My prettiest automatic...

Attachments

• PICT0251.jpg
    PICT0251.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 41
My Spanish Mauser FR-8 is a beautiful rifle. My Colt Detective Special in Nickel is a pretty gun so is my Ruger Secutiry Six .357 with the 2 3/4" barrel.

I would want either a Colt Magnum Carry in Nickel or a Colt Anaconda 6" in nickel as well.

Only own two guns, but this one is the prettiest. :)
Winchester 94 made in 1950, with a new marbles tang sight added.
Kinda feel bad about putting the tang on since its a new repro one and not an old original and doesn't match the beautiful blue of the rifle and i decided to put
some cement glue underneath it rather than drill a hole in the tang for the 2nd screw but I shoot alot more accurate with that tang sight.
Not too bad because i could remove it one day i guess but plan to hunt with this rifle when i move to CO (not hunting on WMAs in GA, i don't wanna get shot)
i.imgur.com_q7AO5A7.jpg

This is how i shot at 50 yards with the hornady 30-30 140gr flex tip ammo.
For some reason though it doesn't like loading more than 2 rounds in the mag tube they seem to get jammed up but the normal flat nose ammo loads fine.
I was all over the place with the original buckhorn sights even though using different ammo, still, big difference. Pretty and accurate. I'm in love. :)
i.imgur.com_DwHCXYF.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom