• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Price Gouging At Adventure Outdoors?

Adventure Outdoors is price GOUGING

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best Buy used to charge $130 for (1) HDMI cable. They're not looking so hot nowadays. Let the free market sort it out. No need to go apeshet over it.

Ww boater, Chuck i think it is, you have a firearms and ammo business, I saw you at the gun show Sunday , very surprised you would openly draw negative attention to another business of your type!!!!! What's your agenda? I won't do business with you from now on! Don't. Like the way you conduct yourself. Sorry . Very surprised at your public display of criticism of another business.

Dude. it's America and "Craig" has the right to say whatever he wants, just as you have the right to not buy from him. I think he's an OK fellow and will buy from him if the price and service is right:-)

Dude. it's America and "Craig" has the right to say whatever he wants, just as you have the right to not buy from him. I think he's an OK fellow and will buy from him if the price and service is right:-)
So chuck, yeah Craig picks one product out of thousands they sell and post a trash em post, jay Wallace has been in business a long time and has payed his dues! I hope Craig is not teaching his sons this type of business practices

Not at all, I'm just saying the reason we can complain about the government wanting to control our guns is because they are protected by the 2nd amendment, pricing at a store is not.

If someone doesn't like the price of an item they can not buy it but if the government try's to take our guns there isn't much we can do peacefully.

Just clarifying why it's apples and oranges to complain about pricing and gun control

AHHHHHH right to free speech isn't the 2nd amendment. Buy a pocket constitution. You don't honestly think that you would beat the US military and police forces if they where unleashed against us? See how that's working out for our adversaries oversea's! Although I must admit I feel better knowing that I'd go out in a fight, nomatter how small of a fight it will be:fencing:

So chuck, yeah Craig picks one product out of thousands they sell and post a trash em post, jay Wallace has been in business a long time and has payed his dues! I hope Craig is not teaching his sons this type of business practices

I'm not saying he's right, just saying he can say it and it doesn't bother me personally one way or another. Don't have a dog in the fight!

So because he runs a business he's not allowed to post his opinions on another store? Just because AO has been open along time doesn't mean they are immune from criticism. And this isn't the only case of raising prices after the election ( Pmags) and their " get them while you can" flyer is in poor taste and in my opinion only hurts the firearms industry by driving fear. All they care about at this point is making more money, which is fine. But there is a reason AO is bashed and Cherokee gun and pawn is praised.

Which one product did he pick? The Pmags? The BX-25 mags? The flyer with the jacked up priced AR's being advertised as "Get them while you can?" :noidea:

Don't act like this is an isolated occurrence.

AHHHHHH right to free speech isn't the 2nd amendment. Buy a pocket constitution. You don't honestly think that you would beat the US military and police forces if they where unleashed against us? See how that's working out for our adversaries oversea's! Although I must admit I feel better knowing that I'd go out in a fight, nomatter how small of a fight it will be:fencing:

I never said I would win a fight against them, I know I would lose and I have no illusion that the US mil would squash me if they wanted.

Complaining about pricing isn't violating anyone's right to freedom of speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom