PRIMARY and SECONDARY LINE of HOME DEFENSE.

greg vess

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Elite Idiot
120   1
Reaction score
This might not be interesting to some but it is kinda fascinating to hear what some of our members have planned in case of a home invasion or attempted home invasion and you have time to implement your plan.

For myself I am always within arms length from my old trusty Rossi 357..( The Alexandria Virginia arms one ) not the Taurus made jobs. I will grab that and use that on my way to my 6.8spc. It's set up for close quarters scenarios.

What do some of you guys have that you might grab or might have options immediately on tap. You don't have to get explicit just maybe two form of defense you might think you need depending on the situations you may be facing.

Let's hear it!

I have three within arms reach of my chair, G19 , shotgun with buckshot, AR with 10.5 " barrel.
i have trained shooting from a sitting position in case someone busts in while i'm in the den.

Multiple 9mm sidearms placed throughout the house, a few well placed AR's (for situations that have escalated outside the house/perimeter defense of property) and a pistol caliber carbine (KRISS 45acp) for house clearing.

The way I have my front door done it will take multiple kicks or hits to get past that. So I grab my pistola and head to my Room which is not very far. In there I have the AR with speed loaders for my sidearm and multiple mags Incase things get real dicey. My bedroom is a solid oak door. I have multiple locks on it so I have plenty of time to get set up. This house although updated a lot still has the doors the house was built with back in 1906. They didn't play back then with those thin laminate doors that are hollow in the middle.

Back
Top Bottom