• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pro-Firearm Ads Use Gays, Seemingly Topless Lesbians to Rail Against Gun Control

ATLcarry

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
18   0
Reaction score
We…Aren’t Going to Take S**t From Homophobes’: Mysterious Pro-Firearm Ads Use Gays, Seemingly Topless Lesbians to Rail Against Gun Control

http://news.yahoo.com/aren-t-going-t-homophobes-mysterious-pro-firearm-164612477.html

Apparently all kinds of people want the Government to get out of their business

This is a great idea to shake things up and make it about the real issue- Freedom.

Conservatives generally love guns and hate Gay Rights. Liberals generally hate guns but love Gay Rights.

i41.tinypic.com_eaktb6.jpg

i42.tinypic.com_fye744.jpg

if you look at the big pictue....."gay" "lesbian" it all falls into a group idenity,not an individual. the communists have embraced this and brainwashed people into thinking"oh,im not tom and ralph,we are a gay couple."hence,you are part of a group and the group says your a democrat.democrats hate guns. etc etc etc. i like this campaign. on another note all my friends own and carry guns.they love them. and they hate obama and democrats. and yes they are "gay" there is hope.

if you look at the big pictue....."gay" "lesbian" it all falls into a group idenity,not an individual. the communists have embraced this and brainwashed people into thinking"oh,im not tom and ralph,we are a gay couple."hence,you are part of a group and the group says your a democrat.democrats hate guns. etc etc etc. i like this campaign. on another note all my friends own and carry guns.they love them. and they hate obama and democrats. and yes they are "gay" there is hope.

You only have gay friends?

Back
Top Bottom