• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pro-Firearm Ads Use Gays, Seemingly Topless Lesbians to Rail Against Gun Control

The linked comments were mostly pro-gun rights. The article quotes a reference but I didn't see the source "The questionnaire is supposed to underscore how important it is for you to be armed to the teeth all times." I took this as condescending but it was a quoted line and not the author’s.

The thing about Freedom is one must be indifferent to the differences of others rather than prohibiting and restricting what one does not approve. Being Gay should not incur violent retaliation and if it does, hopefully, the decision made on the second amendment was a wise one.

Went back and followed the quote to the source, yep my perception was correct I think:
SLOG author: Cienna Madrid,

Perhaps being courted by a traditionally right-wing, conservative movement is refreshing and progressive, but it could also just be really effective concern trolling. What better way to make people feel unsafe in gay-friendly Capitol Hill than by slyly referencing homophobia and hate crimes in pro-gun propaganda plastered on every street corner?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom