• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pro-Firearm Ads Use Gays, Seemingly Topless Lesbians to Rail Against Gun Control

I dont think the ads are pro gun as much as they are trying to make a point that they are exploiting gun rights to justify gay rights and to let those bible thumping, gun totin red necks that they could be armed too.

Gotta think like a lib to beat them at their own game so don't fall for the trap.

I dont think the ads are pro gun as much as they are trying to make a point that they are exploiting gun rights to justify gay rights and to let those bible thumping, gun totin red necks that they could be armed too.

Gotta think like a lib to beat them at their own game so don't fall for the trap.

I don't take as a trap, yes I look for the intent of such actions rather than the lip service often distributed. The history of the person involved with the pro-gun information is one of "rights". Where most conflicts arise from the lowest to highest level occur from intolerance and often poor communication.

This material is about retaining individual rights even if you disagree with those decisions. Far too many (powerful) folks have created a crusade against our bill of rights and we need the support of the people to keep these ass clowns in check and out of our lives.

biblicalally, I don't believe in gay marriage, but I don't posess the power to judge someone.
At the same time, it should not be the choice of government to tell gays they can't marry. I may not endorse or approve of it for moral reasons, but I have to respect their constitutional right to happiness.

You guys may not know this, but their is a country full of gun nuts outside of the biblical south. I saw this posted to Reddit originally and it was also part of what many 2A supporters on there have been preaching, full constitutional rights. During the pro-gay marriage facebook thing many pro gunners took the gay marriage supporters to task claiming that they, like the anti-gay marriage camp, were being selective in which rights they wanted applied from the Constitution, hence the firearm parts used in the equal sign.

Plus, who doesn't want more people to be armed. Armed society is a polite society, as explained in the second ad.

Awesome. There are many large LGBT Pro Second Amendment groups that do a lot for preserving our gun rights.

- - - Updated - - -

Uh no.

Attachments

• pink-pistols[1].jpg
    pink-pistols[1].jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 104
  • tumblr_lzg5i46yRy1qf8ypwo1_500[1].jpg
    tumblr_lzg5i46yRy1qf8ypwo1_500[1].jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom