• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Probably one of the oddest hobbies...

Withholding poking fun at you. They kinda look cool, but the cause sends it over the top. hats off to you sir.
People do it all the time, but its the reason behind it thats whats important. To Bring a smile to a kids face, spark a bit of imagination for them, to be able to meet characters from their favorite movies...and to be able to raise money for a cause all at the same time.

Heard them all before. It's all about making kids happy and charity, so none of it really bothers any of us.
The last one is Revan from Knights of the old republic game.

To make it worse...We also do Ghostbusters and a ton of other ones for a local haunted house in October with ALL money going to the Boy Scouts.
i194.photobucket.com_albums_z81_glockink_gb1.jpg
i194.photobucket.com_albums_z81_glockink_zombieme.jpg

i194.photobucket.com_albums_z81_glockink_shelf2.jpg

i194.photobucket.com_albums_z81_glockink_Shelf.jpg

Very nice!

Tested out the costume making hobby, well made one costume and am considering another would love to grab a beer with you at next Dragon con and talk about how insanely labor intensive and expensive this hobby is :)
attachment.php

I think it's cool you can combine something you have a passion for with charity work. Excellent!

Is your Star Wars blaster based off of the British Sterling smg?

Yes the E-11 Blaster used by the stormtroopers was based off of the sterling...just a few minor tweaks to it. Alot of the weaponry was cobbled together from old parts or junk. The original lightsabers were just old Graflex or Heiland camera flash tubes.

Back
Top Bottom