• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA: B&B charcoal SUCKS.

What’s the deal on that. I’ve ran Kingsford for years in my Weber kettle. I use lump in my smoker but always looking for something with a better burn time.
why leave Kingsford brand and look for anything else? It burns long and clean....I use lump(with wood chunks) in my green egg and big steel keg but Kingsford and wood chunks in my Weber smokey mountain bullet smoker.

IMG_20230409_134401433.jpg

I chose best of both worlds in convenience and smoke flavor with the Recteq pellet grill/smoker. It's cheating, but food always turns out good for me especially those pork ribs.
IMG_20230711_205733661.jpg

why leave Kingsford brand and look for anything else? It burns long and clean....I use lump(with wood chunks) in my green egg and big steel keg but Kingsford and wood chunks in my Weber smokey mountain bullet smoker.

Kingsford has always done me right. But I’m always open to better ideas/products if there is one. So far there hasn’t been. At least not for me.

I Have tried several I like the green egg the best from what I can find around here.i use a little acorn at the house and green eggs at the cabin and lake.i like the little acorn as far as cooking the best.

Back
Top Bottom