• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Raw Video. Military Police records FEMA gun confiscation matrial law

It sounds like the troop is saying he would not confiscate firearms and the instructor said he is not talking about house to house searches.

Have you read The Constitution?

Do you understand that the government does have the ability, under certain circumstances, to revoke certain rights?

It sounds like the troop is saying he would not confiscate firearms and the instructor said he is not talking about house to house searches.

Do you understand that the government does have the ability, under certain circumstances, to revoke certain rights?

With all due respect Capt. Rights are non negtioable. Unalienable. Otherwise they are not rights at all.

With all due respect Capt. Rights are non negtioable. Unalienable. Otherwise they are not rights at all.

:pop2:

You suspend my rights, I suspend your humanity. Pretty simple equation. Until my rights are "restored", I consider those "suspending" them to be non-human and therefore about as useful as a cockroach on the kitchen ceiling.

I don't believe in the government infringing on my existence to suit their whims, better be aliens or terminators or friggin zombie mutants if you want to get all Police state.

Article I sec 8
"To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;"

Article I sec 9
"The Privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public Safety may require it."

Article II sec 2
"The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States;"

You suspend my rights, I suspend your humanity. Pretty simple equation. Until my rights are "restored", I consider those "suspending" them to be non-human and therefore about as useful as a cockroach on the kitchen ceiling.

I don't believe in the government infringing on my existence to suit their whims, better be aliens or terminators or friggin zombie mutants if you want to get all Police state.

They will do what they want to do. And there ain't nothing you can do about it.;)

I do agree with your thought process, though.

Back
Top Bottom