• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

READ!! The Gun Violence and Safe Community Act! WTF! READ!!

Killian

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
6   0
Reaction score
Here is yet another attempt for the government to STEAL money from a select group of hard working responsable citizens. This is a proposed bill that would double sales tax on fireams(all) from 10% to 20% and ammo(all) from 11% to 50%. They made sure they specified that all cartridges, shells and components fall in the same criteria. As far as firearms go they specified Pistols, revolvers , and all other weapons classified as a "Firearm". "The money would go to gun violence prevention and research"......say what!? I was always under the impression that "The only way to stop a Bad guy with a gun, is a Good guy with a gun".

As far as research goes, how the hell are you gonna research that?

Ummm, one of the proposers of the Bill comes from Illinois.......anything suspicious about that. If King Obama( he calls him self) publicly proposed this it would be shot down immediay but if they go this route maybe it won't draw as much attention.

I'm so feed up with this kind of crap! Leave me the hell alone!

If they need another $600M in taxes for their agenda how about they make the lazy no good peice of $#!+ Ba$+@rds go to work and become a contributing member of society and quit asking me( contributing memebr of society) to pay for everything. Enough is enough.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/26/house-dems-seek-to-tax-gun-owners-with-new-bill/

So they are going to make us pay for our own funeral. Tax us fund their push for more regulation. I better stock up on ammo before this kicks off.

This is another example of taxation of the many to pay for the sins of the few. Gangster thugs do not shoot 1,000 of rounds a year as a sport, so they are not going to be hurt by this. For a drug dealer, 100 rounds = 30 bodies in the ground. An extra $5.00 is not going to change anything for them.

Back
Top Bottom