• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

rockdale county pot bust

Ok then. there are several states that don't enforce the federal laws against it.
If you're so "pro pot" and want to reap from all the tax benefits as well as other proclaimed benefits,
Then Later Tater, enjoy hippie heaven and don't let the door hit you on the backside as you leave.
Lol, the only people who are vocal against pot are cops (some), some old politicians, and a few low ranking preachers

Everyone else supports it or doesnt care (so the defacto support it). Not just hippies lmfao

Lol, the only people who are vocal against pot are cops (some), some old politicians, and a few low ranking preachers

Everyone else supports it or doesnt care (so the defacto support it). Not just hippies lmfao

I tend to agree. I'm not "pro" pot, but you can't tell me it's somehow more evil and destructive than alcohol or cigarettes. It's not like legalizing meth.

I tend to agree. I'm not "pro" pot, but you can't tell me it's somehow more evil and destructive than alcohol or cigarettes. It's not like legalizing meth.
The biggest reason im agains using it is because it destroys motivation and clouds thinking

Other than turning (some, not all) people into sloths it doesnt have any bad effects

The biggest reason im agains using it is because it destroys motivation and clouds thinking

Other than turning (some, not all) people into sloths it doesnt have any bad effects
And it also has many positive medical uses, which continued to be discovered.

Ok then. there are several states that don't enforce the federal laws against it.
If you're so "pro pot" and want to reap from all the tax benefits as well as other proclaimed benefits,
Then Later Tater, enjoy hippie heaven and don't let the door hit you on the backside as you leave.

It's a plant you can grow with a cheap light in a closet, did that in the early 70's just for the hell of it and my father was not to happy about it (yes got caught). Have not done it in over 35 years I'm guessing, most likely longer and I generally don't even associate with folks that do. After decades of watching drunken assholes ruin their health, the lives of others and cost the medical care system billions and billions due to alcohol related illness. I find the whole marijuana hoax laughable. Would I want my kid doing it - heck no. After they move out and are supporting themselves I could care less - UNless it is negatively affecting their lives.

The penalties for marijuana possession far exceed the ill effects on the body IMO.....(and I am truly no expert)

Screw taxes...if you can grow your own tomato's and beans without government intervention (usually) then growing a couple of pot plants should fall in the same category- gardening.

Last edited:
It's a plant you can grow with a cheap light in a closet, did that in the early 70's just for the hell of it and my father was not oo happy about it. Have not done it in over 35 years I'm guessing, most likely longer and I generally don't even associate with folks that do. After decades of watching drunken assholes ruin their health, the lives of others and cost the medical care system billions and billions due to alcohol related illness. I find the whole marijuana hoax laughable. Would I want my kid doing it - heck no. After they move out and are supporting themselves I could care less - UNless it is negatively affecting their lives.

The penalties for marijuana possession far exceed the ill effects on the body IMO.....(and I am truly no expert)

Screw taxes...if you can grow your own tomato's and beans without government intervention (usually) then growing a couple of pot plants should fall in the same category- gardening.
Damn fine point

Back
Top Bottom