• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

(RUMORED) ATF rule to eliminate the private sale of firearms.

So what do you suggest? Split the party and let Biden have 4 more years? I would love to see DeSantis as president but if we all don't make a decision to get behind one person, it will be Biden.
We never unite, all we do is point fingers and anger each other.

Can you show me which websites are ?

Took about 30 seconds of searching on other sites to find a wealth of examples

So what do you suggest? Split the party and let Biden have 4 more years? I would love to see DeSantis as president but if we all don't make a decision to get behind one person, it will be Biden.
That party is already split. We need a reboot. For too long we accepted Republican capitulations…from the welfare state, to gun control and then there’s the Republican led over-reaching from the Patriot act, to no child left behind, to policing the world. There’s only a nut hair’s difference between the GOP and the DNC right now. I just don’t think Trump is the great savior he tries to play himself to be…agent of chaos, yes, but to what end? He’s simply an American oligarch with autocratic tendencies. His supporters live him but no one would want to work with that flaming asshole. Just look at the hood people left in his wake…General Mattis, John Bolton, Mike Pence, Nikki Haley just to name a few. He chose them and then **** on them the fist chance he got!

To be fair, while the Armslist links point to firearms listed today, the TacSwap one is from January. That one might only be there due to lax administration.

I think it's worthwhile to note that the reason Armslist is no longer effectively free is because they've had to defend themselves against many lawsuits from Wisconsin and other states. It's no surprise that mounting a defense to litigation is expensive, and the decision of whether to fight a case is not just one of principles, but of economics.

To be fair, while the Armslist links point to firearms listed today, the TacSwap one is from January. That one might only be there due to lax administration.

I think it's worthwhile to note that the reason Armslist is no longer effectively free is because they've had to defend themselves against many lawsuits from Wisconsin and other states. It's no surprise that mounting a defense to litigation is expensive, and the decision of whether to fight a case is not just one of principles, but of economics.
Don't worry baby bird. I'll feed you

heres one listed 15 days ago and bumped yesterday

Biden is 100% going to do this, and it will be litigated a couple of months before the election and they will use it to hammer whoever the opponent is, to keep the independent/undecided voter.

The independent/undecided actually decides which way the votes swing...and all that voter hears is "guns with no background check". and will vote accordingly. There is nothing haphazard about the timing in this.

Hopefully the primary will be sorted out with someone who can actually beat whoever the democrat is.

There are several clandestine gun trading groups on Facebook. Just need to understand how they operate.
But then I would have to join Facebook . That's a hard no. Although my wife and my landlord have active accounts for one valid reason. People tend to tell on themselves there a good bit. So it's kind like it's own informal background check.

Don't worry baby bird. I'll feed you

heres one listed 15 days ago and bumped yesterday

Tacswap seem to have done a reasonable job (or at least enough that they feel safe) in their Ts&Cs to cover themselves in the event of the federales paying them a visit

If you look at item 17 under "Restrictions", I think they probably cover themselves pretty well.

17. Engage in any illegal activities.

Bear in mind that they ALSO indicate that they'll cooperate fully with law enforcement if approached.

It's their site, their funeral. Same goes for Armslist. Same goes for here.

When it comes to mounting a defense against a lawsuit, we all know that the process IS the punishment.

That party is already split. We need a reboot. For too long we accepted Republican capitulations…from the welfare state, to gun control and then there’s the Republican led over-reaching from the Patriot act, to no child left behind, to policing the world. There’s only a nut hair’s difference between the GOP and the DNC right now. I just don’t think Trump is the great savior he tries to play himself to be…agent of chaos, yes, but to what end? He’s simply an American oligarch with autocratic tendencies. His supporters live him but no one would want to work with that flaming asshole. Just look at the hood people left in his wake…General Mattis, John Bolton, Mike Pence, Nikki Haley just to name a few. He chose them and then **** on them the fist chance he got!
That doesn't answer my question. Regardless of what you say, I don't believe we as a nation can withstand 4 more years of democrat rule. How do we stop that? That is the only thing we should be concerned with at this point.

That doesn't answer my question. Regardless of what you say, I don't believe we as a nation can withstand 4 more years of democrat rule. How do we stop that? That is the only thing we should be concerned with at this point.
The first step would be having a candidate selected during the primary process that can actually win against the democrat. It would be a candidate that has the ability to get the most independent/undecided votes since that is the 2-4 percent that sway elections one way or another.

I do not know who that might be at this point, as it is early and the field is vast etc.

Back
Top Bottom