• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

(RUMORED) ATF rule to eliminate the private sale of firearms.

That party is already split. We need a reboot. For too long we accepted Republican capitulations…from the welfare state, to gun control and then there’s the Republican led over-reaching from the Patriot act, to no child left behind, to policing the world. There’s only a nut hair’s difference between the GOP and the DNC right now. I just don’t think Trump is the great savior he tries to play himself to be…agent of chaos, yes, but to what end? He’s simply an American oligarch with autocratic tendencies. His supporters live him but no one would want to work with that flaming asshole. Just look at the hood people left in his wake…General Mattis, John Bolton, Mike Pence, Nikki Haley just to name a few. He chose them and then **** on them the fist chance he got!
The only answer I see that you've got to taking back our country is to sit on your thumb and complain MAGA. A

That doesn't answer my question. Regardless of what you say, I don't believe we as a nation can withstand 4 more years of democrat rule. How do we stop that? That is the only thing we should be concerned with at this point.
I’ve been hearing that “we can’t withstand four more years” line for decades. It’s a scare tactic to get all the little Indians back on the reservation.

IMG_5660.jpeg

aint never been on there, whats the bit over there?

It’s actually a huge wealth or super precise, scientific accuracy data. Just everyone on there are fudds who unconditionally love the forum owner. It’s gross. They have like fund raisers and **** for him. But he’ll ban you if you post a pic of you at a comp with a gun he doesn’t like.

It’s actually a huge wealth or super precise, scientific accuracy data. Just everyone on there are fudds who unconditionally love the forum owner. It’s gross. They have like fund raisers and **** for him. But he’ll ban you if you post a pic of you at a comp with a gun he doesn’t like.
Bootlicks are cringe.

I don't believe we as a nation can withstand 4 more years of democrat rule. How do we stop that? That is the only thing we should be concerned with at this point.
Been hearing that same old line since 1992. Back then it was Clinton that was going to drive us of the cliff. Sadly, Clinton back then was more conservative than any Republican today.
Policy wise 90's Bill Clinton and todays Trump are nearly identical.

Been hearing that same old line since 1992. Back then it was Clinton that was going to drive us of the cliff. Sadly, Clinton back then was more conservative than any Republican today.
Policy wise 90's Bill Clinton and todays Trump are nearly identical.
The ideological creep leftward is real

Back
Top Bottom