• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

(RUMORED) ATF rule to eliminate the private sale of firearms.

I like what Vivek ramaswami is saying..

"The Department of Education, the FBI, the ATF, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, the IRS, the Department of Commerce. Many of these should not exist," Ramaswamy told Fox News Digital in an interview on Wednesday before adding "the CDC" to the list.
"I'm going to be the president of government shut down, as in literally shutting down the administrative state that sits under the executive branch," he said. "That will be a big part of my domestic policy legacy because that will also stimulate our economy.

"The Department of Education, the FBI, the ATF, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, the IRS, the Department of Commerce. Many of these should not exist," Ramaswamy told Fox News Digital in an interview on Wednesday before adding "the CDC" to the list.
"I'm going to be the president of government shut down, as in literally shutting down the administrative state that sits under the executive branch," he said. "That will be a big part of my domestic policy legacy because that will also stimulate our economy.
And I hope he sticks to his word. Two of George W. Bush’s main campaign promises were to privatize social security (remember “put it in a lock box”?) and to eliminate the department of education ( remember “let moms and dads decide what’s best?”)

But by the end of his second term, social security remained firmly in the Feds grasp and he stood on stage hugging Teddy Kennedy after signing “no child left behind”…the worst legislation he signed since the patriot act.😐

Republicans like all politicians, say what we want to hear, but rarely actually do what they say.

Been hearing that same old line since 1992. Back then it was Clinton that was going to drive us of the cliff. Sadly, Clinton back then was more conservative than any Republican today.
Policy wise 90's Bill Clinton and todays Trump are nearly identical.
A37F2AFF-52E2-451C-BAE8-AA67EBD703C1.jpeg

And we’re the suckers in the audience paying good money to watch this ****show!

FYI, said the now "R" who was a "D" until 2020...

Back
Top Bottom