• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

(RUMORED) ATF rule to eliminate the private sale of firearms.

7C2A6A95-66B4-457E-BE92-BE8D819E611E.jpeg
36E47415-49F1-40CC-A3C4-4D94365795C5.png
C8AFEDA6-F541-4AE9-9ED3-2F50780DF0B4.jpeg

It's already that way in Virginia. You can gift a firearm to a relative in your immediate family. Any other sale has to go through an FFL and be transferred as if you bought it from a dealer.

It's already that way in Virginia. You can gift a firearm to a relative in your immediate family. Any other sale has to go through an FFL and be transferred as if you bought it from a dealer.

I would be glad if your number is correct. Just makes it that much harder for them. Fact is the DNC AKA the Feds can't control the inner cities. Chicago, Baltimore,DC, L.A. San Francisco, Detroit etc. They're all dumpster fires . But I guess the ATF will still be hitting the gated communities looking for braces and FRT's . They must be scared of the Christian conservatives.
fify

Took me mere moments to see that these are all riffles.
First has a long brace that makes it’s length of pull legal
The other two are listed as rifles, JUST LIKE the ODT
Lmao not a chance. More clownish behavior

Dont worry baby bird since youve decided to argue in bad faith ill hook you up with one that fits all of your requirements

Those are all listed as rifles, all NFA rules still apply. Those sites are not allowing or facilitating illegal promotion. They have the same exact set up we do. They have to be listed as rifles. We add the NFA tag, so that LE, feds, news organizations cannot trick one of our members into an illegal transaction.
Like I said, before, show me a website where they are knowingly, helping to facilitate an illegal transaction.
Why lie so obviously?
The seller even calls it a pistol himself.
Full length barrel.
A 12.5 is a full length barrel?
IF youre going to lie, at least tell a good one

Why not just admit youd follow any direction the atf gives you regarding private sales? Its clear youre going to.

Not arguing with the way things are done around here either. But that's Definitely a 12.5 barrel and the flash hider, even if pinned, isn't bringing it to 16". Not to mention the poster describes it as a pistol.
Maybe, that’s why I said what I said, I’m not a ninja operator and can tell by looking at a picture.

Maybe, that’s why I said what I said, I’m not a ninja operator and can tell by looking at a picture.
I mean it's not really about being a Ninja operator, the ad says 12.5 and it very much looks like a 12.5.

But regardless, I've got nothing against the way ODT has handled it.

Back
Top Bottom