• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

(RUMORED) ATF rule to eliminate the private sale of firearms.

I mean it's not really about being a Ninja operator, the ad says 12.5 and it very much looks like a 12.5.

But regardless, I've got nothing against the way ODT has handled it.
I didn’t log in to see the whole ad. I wasn’t trying to be snarky, but it came out that way. Sorry.

Why lie so obviously?
The seller even calls it a pistol himself.

A 12.5 is a full length barrel?
IF youre going to lie, at least tell a good one

Why not just admit youd follow any direction the atf gives you regarding private sales? Its clear youre going to.
If I wasn’t, I sure wouldn't be dumb enough to tell them on the World Wide Web… LOL

The modern day Republican candidate really has no platform he's running and never any real policy besides talking **** and owning the libs.
Yep. And people keep voting for them too. Nevermind they don't run on any platform in regards to fixing the economy, protecting 2A, or anything that actually matters. Nope, it's about culture war and owning the libs. Hell yeah!

You know Trump did that too right? He was a New York D until he switched sides. In fact, he's switched parties 5 times...
I did know that, been watching him and all the others my entire life. My point being, there is no true conservative leadership out there. I have no political party at this time, not sure I ever did...

Back
Top Bottom