• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

(RUMORED) ATF rule to eliminate the private sale of firearms.

Here comes the UN in their Bradley's to collect our firearms.
UN_helmet-bullet-holes-paranoid-republicans.jpg

I seea 12.5 barrel length...
With a long flash hider. Hard to tell without a ruler right there and the ad doesn’t specify. But it looks “legal” but even if not some things slip though, we see stuff here that’s been up for months sometimes that we missed.

We and I’m sure most other forums, don’t have FakeBook, and Twister money for the algorithms to check them all. And even then both of them have ones that slip by, I’ve see them from time to time.

I seea 12.5 barrel length...
From their site:
“9. All NFA rules apply were applicable. You are responsible for knowing and adhering to these laws.

10. All firearm transactions must transfer via FFL to FFL unless in-person according to your local laws. You are responsible for knowing and adhering to these laws.”

But if they crack down, then they cannot say they didn’t know.

Took about 30 seconds of searching on other sites to find a wealth of examples
Took me mere moments to see that these are all riffles.
First has a long brace that makes it’s length of pull legal
The other two are listed as rifles, JUST LIKE the ODT

With a long flash hider. Hard to tell without a ruler right there and the ad doesn’t specify. But it looks “legal” but even if not some things slip though, we see stuff here that’s been up for months sometimes that we missed.

We and I’m sure most other forums, don’t have FakeBook, and Twister money for the algorithms to check them all. And even then both of them have ones that slip by, I’ve see them from time to time.

It's in the add description it's 12.5.

I'm not disagreeing with you but it's the example you asked for.

Back
Top Bottom