• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Safe queens

I have a couple of safe queens. The .32 was my dad's gun. I really do not remember him not having that one. The M49 was also my dad's, it was his last gun. The Pintos are mine and all will hopefully be passed on.

i46.tinypic.com_1266wk8.jpg

i49.tinypic.com_ze45.jpg

i47.tinypic.com_23u2y54.jpg

i46.tinypic.com_11hf1b8.jpg

Here are my other two. First Handgun and first long gun both my dad bought me. P95 and HR 12g We were so poor the christmas i got the 12 gauge he put it on layaway. It was $75. Hard to believe i miss them days
i69.photobucket.com_albums_i66_chrispadge_20121120_215544.jpg

I recently purchased a safe queen. When I got it the gun had never been fired and had lived in a safe for years. I then took that 3"S&W model 13 k frame deserved to be shot and carried. Safe to say its been liberated

Here are my other two. First Handgun and first long gun both my dad bought me. P95 and HR 12g We were so poor the christmas i got the 12 gauge he put it on layaway. It was $75. Hard to believe i miss them days
i69.photobucket.com_albums_i66_chrispadge_20121120_215544.jpg

Your dad sounded like a cool fella. Grew up kinda poor myself. He did what he had to do. Good times.

All my guns are safe queens. I just don't like indoor ranges. I miss the outdoor range when I lived in NJ. Yeah, that makes sense - NJ? Cost me about $50 a year.

Anyway this is my Kriss. My 10 year old son thinks it's cool because they did a special on Sons of Guns on the Kriss because it was used in the recent Total Recall movie with Colin Farrel. (when is he going to go away?) My son and I were watching the show and I went upstairs and brought down the Kriss - he didn't know we had one. A magic moment.

I just traded for a pre-ban Colt AR. This gun gets my love. It's like what my GI Joe had. Now I'm working on my Kung Fu Grip.

photo 3 (5).jpg

I recently purchased a safe queen. When I got it the gun had never been fired and had lived in a safe for years. I then took that 3"S&W model 13 k frame deserved to be shot and carried. Safe to say its been liberated

Felt good to liberate that M13 didn't it! Dang fine Smith that M13.

NWSharpshooter wanted me to post this for him.

[Broken External Image]:

All Smith and Wesson pre lock other than the 317 Kit gun.

3" M60 357
M34 22lr Snub
3" M317 22lr Kit Gun
M36 38Spl Snub
M36 38Spl Snub
M36 38Spl 3"
M686-4 357 4"
M66 3" 357
M442-1 38Spl Snub

He wanted to play too ;)

Geez, just showing off aren't you! Heck, I don't blame you. Fine looking Smiths!

- - - Updated - - -

Your safe queens are always super nice JWC. I love your dads mod 30.

Thanks man. Yeah, the .32 will be with me until.

Back
Top Bottom