• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Say your daughter loved a thug.

People like that (violent, girlfriend-abusing drug dealers) need to be who the new CIA assassins practice on.
Those young new recruits fresh out of spy school aren't going to be cool OO7 types until they've done some wet work.
We should volunteer 'em to work their black magic on dudes like this.

My older daughter has a Meheecan boyfriend for over a year now. Hey he puts up with her and he has a job. So... But the thread had " Thug drug dealer" in the title which pointed towards another ethnic group. And as far as that group goes well I told Ashley WAY back that if she made that choice in boyfriends that he better have enough room in his car for ALL her **** because she wouldn't be coming back home again.

My older daughter has a Meheecan boyfriend for over a year now. Hey he puts up with her and he has a job. So... But the thread had " Thug drug dealer" in the title which pointed towards another ethnic group. And as far as that group goes well I told Ashley WAY back that if she made that choice in boyfriends that he better have enough room in his car for ALL her **** because she wouldn't be coming back home again.
So tell us just how racist you are again?

Back
Top Bottom