• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

scorpion evo 3 stock, where to buy?

Heck yeah. I was going to go there yesterday and get the gun but got my shipping confirmation finally.

definitely check them out they have a factory SBR one on the wall right now with an AAC silencer on it. If only my wife wouldn't kill me it'd be mine! My buddy just picked up the stock from them monday

definitely check them out they have a factory SBR one on the wall right now with an AAC silencer on it. If only my wife wouldn't kill me it'd be mine! My buddy just picked up the stock from them monday

They couldn't have a "factory" SBR that's transferable on a form 4... not possible for CZ to import in that configuration for sale to the public.

They couldn't have a "factory" SBR that's transferable on a form 4... not possible for CZ to import in that configuration for sale to the public.

it was my understanding it was shipped as an SBR. May not have come directly from CZ, maybe through another company that modified it, it is threaded as well. Either way its a scorpion SBR thats been threaded and has a can on it so its pretty awesome. :rockon:

I've toyed with the idea of getting a shockwave while I wait for my form 1 to come through, gonna be a long haul and id like to have fun with it and not let it just sit around.

I've toyed with the idea of getting a shockwave while I wait for my form 1 to come through, gonna be a long haul and id like to have fun with it and not let it just sit around.

I want the brace so the gun is usable. It may be a while until I can file my form. But I want to buy the stock and put it away (not at my house) until then if I can get it locally.

Back
Top Bottom