• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

scorpion evo 3 stock, where to buy?

Score!!! I got my stock kit tonight. Bullseye had one left. I *think* they had one more, but not 100% sure if anyone is looking. $199!

Also managed to pick up a barely used PO7 for $399 as well, to add to my CZ collection!

Is this a common issue with the mags?

Hard to say if common or not. You typically only hear the complainers... so there could be 10,000 good mags for every one broken one...

But it does happen. The feed lips are quite thin and when combined with brittle, translucent polymers.. It's possible it is an area of concern.

Not my photo. Mine have only a hairline crack at the moment.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    44.2 KB · Views: 4
Score!!! I got my stock kit tonight. Bullseye had one left. I *think* they had one more, but not 100% sure if anyone is looking. $199!

Also managed to pick up a barely used PO7 for $399 as well, to add to my CZ collection!

People at Bullseye were very friendly with me and had no problem shipping it to me, I think I bought a bodyguard there 4 years ago. Glad I could do business with them again.

People at Bullseye were very friendly with me and had no problem shipping it to me, I think I bought a bodyguard there 4 years ago. Glad I could do business with them again.

I have mixed experiences with them. Usually takes a while for someone to help you. Of course as Im checking out the computer goes down and I had to wait forever. But thats when I found the PO7. Had a good chat with a few of the guys so it was a good night in the end.

And they had a SBR with a AAC can. Totally sick. They also have a rental.

It has been seen a bit with mags that are older that 2015, CZ's warranty I believe covers it though. If you see any cracking I would just contact custome service/ warranty.
Both of my crack(ing) mags are 01/15 date stamped.

I have 6 new 30 rounders that I just picked up a few weeks ago... planning to run those a bit and see what happens.

I'd really like to see some aftermarket mags... or at the very least, for CZ to switch to a more appropriate polymer.

Finally! Its here. I got the KAK Shockwave brace to go with it. I like it, but know this thing needs to be SBR'd and made into its correct form. Got extra mags and plenty of ammo now I just need to hit the range.

Has anyone tried to put different sights on it? Like Troy sights or MBUS? was thinking about putting a SPARC and HK micro sights on mine.

Back
Top Bottom